Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

30 day Affirmation Challenge - Intro and Day 3 post

Well, I actually started this affirmations challenge about 3days ago but have only just had the time to sit down and write it up while eating a lunch of curry and rice, mmmm yummy.

So I'm writing some review articles on Squidoo about Law of Attraction tools. I've only published one but was moving on to affirmations when I thought this is probably the area of LOA that I am the most inconsistent.

With that in mind, I thought about the 100day Reality challenge I am doing and thought well why not do a mini challenge using affirmations.

Here's a run down on how I have incorporated affirmations into my daily life.

I wrote a personal affirmation to take though the entire 30days. Its pretty broad but I will explain how I specify it a little later.

My affirmation:

I hereby command my subconscious mind to consistently focus on abundance in my life.


I attract abundance into my life easily and constantly. Abundance of loving relationships & happiness, energy & good health, money & relevant knowledge.


I am truly grateful for the abundance the universe provides on a daily basis.

What I've done with this affirmation is print it out and put it around my house in places that I am bound to see it daily. There's one at my computer desk, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen.

I've also printed out a wallet size version for the photo part of my wallet to carry with me when I am out.

Each morning I write down the affirmation in my Diary and at night I write it into my journal. I repeat it 5 times at least once a day to myself out loud.

At night before I go to sleep I repeat it 5 times slowly in my head and visualise what each line of the affirmation means to me and I bring in as much emotion as I can with it.

Now, down to the good stuff, what have I managed to manifest over the past 3days since starting this challenge.

1 – I have come up with a great idea that will help people discover and specify what a balanced life looks like for them.

2 – I have been introduced to some people and sites that are really giving me inspiration and information for my “life balance” journey.

3 – We received a letter from our real estate agent to say that they are coming for the normal inspection. This has been a lot of physical work that has required the help of all family members.

4 – Appreciation from my partner for what I am doing for our family. He has been very loving and his words of appreciation are very well received lol.

5 – Communication between me and my family about my online business ideas. Its been hard to actually explain it to them, however, I felt I really needed them to see where this is going for all of us and what benefits they will receive once mummy is up and running and is helping so many other people.

That's it so far, but by far only the start of some amazing manifestations. I have more focus at the moment and the momentum of my mind and actions is truly making this a fun and interesting journey.

Why did I choose to do this for 30days? Well, statistics prove that habits take 30days to take hold in the subconscious mind, so after 30days it wont be so much a challenge but a part of my everyday life.

Now, for those of you who are not familiar with Affirmations here's a link to a great e book that I found was simple and brief. Its in PDF format so you can either read it online or save it and print it out later.

I would really others to join me on this challenge. It would be a great way to create a group consciousness focused on each others affirmation as well as our own. If you would like to take this journey with me, please just let me know in the comments section what your affirmation is, or, if you need help to put together an affirmation I am more than happy to work with you to see what we can come up with.

I will blog here developments or new ideas I have come across with regards to this challenge. I have already found some great new information that I am going to utilise halfway through my 30days.

Please stay in touch and leave me a comment if you feel so inclined to do so :)

I wish for you a life of passion! (ha, this can be looked at as a affirmation hehe :)
Mirika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear your thoughts on my blogs, please feel free to leave me a comment if you have any questions or feedback.